Derek Cooney
Scott
2003-07-25 22:51:36 UTC
Some of you may recognise the name of the late Scottish Photographer,
Derek Cooney. You can see some of his images on my site.

http://www.keltica-media.co.uk/derekcooney/

Scott
Lewis Lang
2003-08-03 03:55:42 UTC
Subject: Derek Cooney
Date: Fri, Jul 25, 2003 10:51 PM
Some of you may recognise the name of the late Scottish Photographer,
Derek Cooney. You can see some of his images on my site.
http://www.keltica-media.co.uk/derekcooney/
Scott
I didn't know him or his work, but now that I've had the chance to view it (his
work) I am doubly disappointed, not in his work, but because of his death (as a
human being) and as a photographer - Photoshop/Illustrater or not, he was an
excellent fashion/glamour/etc. photographer. I will miss him.

Regards,

Lewis

Check out my photos at "LEWISVISION":

http://members.aol.com/Lewisvisn/home.htm